09 February 2015

Letter 67: Blank

Dearest Panimalay kag mga Abyan,

I'm afraid it's one of those days when I just don't know what to say. I'm doing what I'm always doing: Missionary work. 

We did some good work :) We've pretty much taught Crisphine all the lessons in the span of about ten days, and she passed her Pre Baptismal interview with flying colors (now just to schedule her real interview) now she's in Mandurriao (near the chapel there, actually. So if she needs some help, the Elders there could find her easily) and we won't see her till Sunday, and only on Sunday until the middle of March. So yeah, it's like a long distance relationship? 

Also from the Loscin house again is Steve. He's reading and likes the Book of Mormon, believes Joseph Smith is a true prophet. . he's just having a hard time givin' up that cigarette and cup of coffee in the morning. 

This week we had Sister Grace work with us! She's an awesome RM and she gave us some tips :) it was nice, especially in helping us understand a bit more about the culture here that is different from Iloilo.
Sister Grace
 So. . . yeah. That's life. I'm good. I'm getting really good at walking up and down hills. 

Story: So an RC from August, Robelyn,  was sick this week, and she was texting us and we went over and visited, and then we mentioned Priesthood blessings, and her response was. "Oh yeah, I forgot about those!. I was given one a few months ago, and they're SUPER effective!" Needless to say she requested one :) 

I think I'll just bare a quick testimony that Priesthood is such a great gift from our father in heaven, and that I'm so greatful for worthy priesthood holders who give blessings and bless the sacrament, and act in the name of Jesus Christ. I know that only this church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has the acting authority and power that comes from the Priesthood. 

yeah. that's it. 

I love you all, 
All's well here.
Sister Smith
Some Creative juices exploded on my wall
Selfie on the Baybay
Superhero masks can be made out of Sprite bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment